Exhibit in the Show!
We are now accepting APPLICATIONS for the 2018 show season!
APPLY TODAY! The link to the FREE application pdf is at the bottom of this page!
We want to keep our shows fresh, so we are always looking for new exhibitors to share with our attendees. We select a variety of exhibitors from seasoned professionals to up-and-coming artists & craftsmen who design and handcraft furniture, accessories and fine art. Each show includes approximately 100 artists, craftsmen & students who want to show & sell their work, take orders, talk about commissions to the public and trade, and make connections with the media, colleagues, collectors, museum buyers and more.
Our show is where CONNECTIONS are made!
“I signed up for the Fine Furnishings Shows to increase my sales. I was told the shows were more, they were about connections. While I sold my largest piece at the WI show in 2014 & several pieces at the RI show in 2015 including my largest piece (shown), I made a connection at the RI show this Fall & it has the potential to change the course of my business.” Toney Robertson, Fine Woodworking by Toney, IN
- Sell to past, current and new customers - take orders - talk about commissions!
- Meet editors for possible stories & features
- Make contacts for wholesale accounts
- Mingle with exhibitors & share information
- Enter to win Best in Show Awards
Our ATTENDEES are couples making household buying decisions!
Our show is open to both the public and trade, household & business decision makers interested in discovering & purchasing, ordering and/or commissioning items for themselves, their clients and their homes. The majority of our attendees are public attendees. Our exhibitors treat the shows as their annual "showroom" inviting past, current and prospective buyers to the show to see their newest work, get feedback and discuss their needs for furniture, accessories and art for their home.
We make it EASY for our EXHIBITORS!
The Show is INVITATIONAL. This means once you apply and are accepted you do not need to apply again each year. (Provided you maintain the same quality of work as when you were accepted.)
ALL BOOTHS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Carpet, pipe/drape, electrical outlet, small booth sign, free parking, free trailer parking, some storage
- Show Directory listing & color photo, website listing & photo, year 'round referrals, Facebook postings.
- Exhibitor Welcome Packet, exhibitor badges, comp tickets for clients, free marketing materials, pr template.
- A year of show services, connections, help, advice and more.
BOOTH SIZES, TYPES, PRICES & PAYMENT PLANS (2018 rates)
- 3x10 Shallow Booth $400
- 5x10 $630, 5x10 corner $735
- 5x20 or 10x10 $1050, 5X20 or 10x10 corner $1260
- 10x15 $1475, 10x20 $1890, 10x20 corner $2200
- 4 payments for show
- check or credit cards - Visa, MC, Amex, Discover
We are MARKETING PARTNERS with our Exhibitors!
Exhibitors are encouraged and expected to market themselves before the show to let their clients, prospects and potential customers know they will be exhibiting. We provide many free marketing tools and materials to support your efforts.