Attend the Shows!
Support & Buy Handmade in America!
The show features local, regional, national and student artists & craftsmen showing & selling their work. While there are a variety of products available, the primary category is handcrafted furniture in a wide ranges of styles, materials and prices. You will find lamps, lighting, glass, fine art, photography, and thousands of accessories including gift items
Our regular exhibitors use the show as their annual showroom and debut new work every year. Life happens too – weddings, babies, retirements, moves, and more thus, we always have fresh new exhibitors and their work for you to discover.
If you are passionate about your home, condo, office, cottage, cabin or even boat – and decorating it, making it unique, and more – then this show is for you! You might see a familiar craftsman or have the opportunity to connect with a new one from your own neighborhood or across the country.
Public & trade attendees are welcome, as well as, the press and other industry professionals! All exhibitors sell retail, and many sell wholesale as well.
- Show hours: Fri. 5pm-9pm – We call it “Date Night”!, Sat. 10am-6pm, Sun. 10am-4pm
- Admission: $10
- Parking: free in parking lots next to and near the Waterfire Arts Center
- Handicap accessible: show is located on the ground level of the building.
- Food & Beverage: a concession stand will be provided by Russell Morin Catering
- Best in Show Awards sponsored by Rockler Woodworking & Hardware – judged by industry professionals, awarding excellence in design & craftsmanship for new products making their debut at the show.
Spread the word!
See you at the shows!
For more information about each show, and to view exhibitors, click the links below!
Stay in the loop! Subscribe to our mailing list today to never miss a show announcement and to see highlights from other exhibitors, as well as other exciting items!